The Hospice Council of West Virginia is a non-profit organization that includes all 20 hospices in the state. Our mission is to promote hospice and palliative care concepts in West Virginia. We believe all West Virginians deserve quality of care throughout serious illness and at the end of life. Don’t wait to learn how hospice and community palliative care can help you.
Hospice: It’s about how you LIVE!
If you are searching for a hospice, remember hospice will come to you and there may not be an administrative office close even though there’s a local hospice team!
- Find the hospice closest to you or your loved one.
- Learn how hospice helps with grief and loss.
- Learn about advance care planning and how it’s a gift to your family.
- The legacy of WV Hospice pioneer Becky Bailey lives on- Members of the Hospice Council of West Virginia are saddened to hear about the death of Becky Bailey, whose legacy is the high quality hospice care we have in West Virginia. She inspired and supported Read more…
- CAPC membership benefits- Hospice Council of West Virginia is a proud member of the Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC), the nation’s leading resource dedicated to increasing the availability of quality health care for people living with a Read more…
- Resources for Grief in the Pandemic- The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the need for health care workers to have more resources available for people who are grieving. It is especially important for those who have experienced the sudden death of a Read more…